Friday, September 14, 2007

Inspiration & Recipes


I bought this entire bouquet off of my favorite roadside stand yesterday for a buck. Yep--that's right. A dollar. And they've made me smile all day long. I'm inspired to scrap tonight. What does it for you?


I've been working on a special project I have lined up for November. It is another special edition kit we'll be doing, based on this. Now I have to tell you, I've taught this class at an lss and at our community center (a total of 4 times) and I can't tell you how excited I am about sharing it all with you. It is the coolest book ever, and I use mine all the time! Yes, it's a recipe book--only my tried and true favorites--and it is a treasure. Why all the pictures? Because I just ordered them in bulk, and they will be INCLUDED in the kit--along with the corresponding recipes. Perfect for fall--which is when I tend to start cooking and baking more--and just in time for the holidays.
Stay tuned!

8 comments:

Terri said...

Such pretty flowers! I love the idea of a recipe book, I'm looking forward to this already.

What inspires me? A Work In Progress, of course!

Ryzmomplus2 said...

Those are beautiful flowers! Wish I could find them by me!

Love, love, love the recipe idea!

AnilĂș Magloire said...

Oh it sounds so cool!! Tell us more...

Ady said...

Sounds super interesting. I already have some fav recipes of Rachel Ray (yes, I love her). This would be a great idea to have them in one place as opposed to folded in each magazine subscription I receive... Can't wait to hear more...

bruinbr said...

sounds very cool (& yummy!) Can't wait to see more!

Nicole Eshelman said...

Flowers for a buck...it doesn't get any better than that!!!

Love the recipe book :).

Kristin said...

If this book is anything like the last group of recipes and pics you sent I will be gaining 10 pounds!!

Rita said...

I just LOVE to cook and bake, so this project has my name all over it!!!