Monday, October 8, 2007

Fall Card Ideas

Just a little inspiration for those of you who love to make cards and tags...I went through my idea file and pulled these out from my stash. So I thought I'd share in hopes to jog your mind with ideas this season!

The above tags and cards were either make & takes I attended or taught. My favorite is using Versamark ink and chalk with a dauber (the leaf card at the lower right of the picture.) Simple and quick!
Why not take a photograph and use them on cards? It is a fun way to incorporate your love of photography into play as well. Pumpkins, gourds, haystacks and cornstalks are among my favorites to photograph for good general season shots.
Don't forget about your handy dandy die cut machines. Try folding elements of the images for dimension, like the above bat.
The next two photos are of cards that were made entirely with punches or Quickutz. A bit of time is involved (along with a good glue and a pair of tweezers!), but if you have these on hand, why not make one for that special person in your life.
And this one opens from the middle--like a box you're folding. Fun!
Don't forget to use your rubber stamp stash either. Those are always fun to play with--especially if you get the kids involved!

Enjoy your Tuesday!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE these cool ideas! You ROCK!!!

Anonymous said...

Trish you have so many cute ideas! I love them all!

AnilĂș Magloire said...

Love these ideas, Trish!! Thanks for sharing :)

bruinbr said...

these are all so fun! thanks for the inspiration! :)