Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

I know it wouldn't be Halloween without two more fun ideas for you...

This one came from my good friend, Jennifer Bueck. They are paper mache letters that I altered and gave to one of my daughter's teachers today. I made three sets of "eek" words this year, and the others were much larger. Thanks, Jen!And we made these beauties at one of the parties today. Take a rubber glove, put candy corn in each fingertip to resemble a rotting fingernail (especially if you use the candy corn that is brown--not yellow), fill the glove with popcorn, and tie at the top. Add a spider ring, and there you have it! Too fun!
Thanks so much for the wonderful feedback and ideas. I hope to keep offering more of this to you, and if you have a great idea you'd like to share, please feel free to email me at Turay413@gmail.com! I'd love to hear from you!

And my goodies arrived today (so look for sneaks of the December kits real soon!)...

Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

Molly said...

Oh those are so fun! I am sad to see Halloween done already :( Keep these all on file for next year though! :D

Anonymous said...

new to your site but DO love your creative ideas! keep 'em coming

mary

Anonymous said...

I love the EEK, I have seen the boo letters done (by several people) but the eek is so creative!