Wednesday, October 10, 2007

A sneak peek at the Recipe Kit...

This is what I've been working on for the past 2 evenings. And I have to say, it has been such a mindless task--and I LOVE that! Simple strips and blocks of paper, with recipes and photographs, and that is it. Now, I may go back and add flowers and brads and personalize it a bit, but for the most part, it is pretty complete.The Step Up album is from Target, and it cost $12.99. Right away, I knew the green would work--and it also coordinated perfectly with the colors I used in the kit. And you know what I love about it? There is enough space to expand and add more recipes! There are several pages that are blank so I can add as I find more favorites...
It took a long time to make all these dishes, photograph them and then match up the corresponding recipes to the photos, but I've done this as a class so many times, I know several of the recipes by heart! These are what I say they are--my tried and true favorites.

And as some of you who live nearby know, you have had many of these at my past crops or classes. Some of you have been kind enough to share yours with me as well--and I appreciate that too!

There are still a few of these kits available, and they come with 40 photographs and recipes, along with the paper used in these samples. Also not pictured are the 6 divider pages, separating the categories for the book (they will be in the newsletter for the kit which is set to be emailed to customers on October 15th.) And as a bonus, the lovely and talented Janelle Richmond is also going to be a guest designer for this kit! Can't wait to show you what she has come up with using this one!

These kits are currently shipping, so if you would like to order one, please email me at Turay413@gmail.com, or order directly on the site itself.

Have a great night!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yum! Can't wait to put this together!

Ady said...

Looks delish... Great photos...

Anonymous said...

Trish I love reading your blog. You have some great ideas. Thanks for sharing.

AnilĂș Magloire said...

This is such a great idea!! I'm gonna make one for Natalia:)

Nicole Eshelman said...

So cute!!! Makes we want to start cooking/baking!!!