Saturday, March 15, 2008

BFF mini book :)

ok most of you know that molly and i are best friends. we have been since we met online in august of 2004. as soon as i got this kit-- i knew exactly what i was going to do with this fun little mini book. this thing came together so fast-- less that an hour and a half. don't you just love projects like that? i know i do! :)
*warning* sappy journaling ahead!*
ok here it is--enjoy! and i hope you are all having a fabulous weekend!
everything but the potty people ( cover) , the bling and the epoxy stickers is from the main kit.








5 comments:

Trish said...

Oh, Janelle! I love it! From one sap to another, it is beautiful and so sweet! You have totally inspired me now...Thanks for sharing!

jamie said...

so cute...can't wait to get my hands on that little book. will be great to use for an upcoming girlfriend's trip to the south. fun stuff!

borcherding said...

LOVE IT!!!! So cute and meaningful! :-) Can't wait to get my kit!!!

Ryzmomplus2 said...

This is so cute! Can't wait to play with my kit! What a great idea!

Molly said...

Ok, make me all teary eyed, why don't ya! :D You know how much I love this, and you!!!! :D