Sunday, November 30, 2008

Revisiting Projects

I don't know about you, but I'm in the throws of crafting. Here are some of my favorite ideas from last Christmas, with links for you to revisit...



Homemade Hot Cocoa. Great hostess or neighbor gift with the chocolate covered marshmallows...

Host a mother/daughter gingerbread house decorating party. You will be happy you did!
Decorative Soap dispensers. Great to have on hand for folks who drop by...
Photo ornaments. I have two of these trees and I love them so much.
Patterned Paper Wreath. Fun to make with kids.
Button Wreaths. Nicole Eshelman made this one and I love it.
Gumdrop trees. Great kids craft--and wonderful presentation.
Homemade cookie recipe book. I refer to it often.

I've also got a bunch of new projects lined up to share with you through the month of December. Along with the projects, I've asked the Design Team to share a bit of their holiday traditions with us too. Should be a very creative season!!

Enjoy your Sunday all!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great ideas, as usual, Trish!!! I'll be doing the soap (or Purell) dispensers for the kids' teachers to go along with their gift cards.

Jewel said...

Cute projects. Can't wait to see what everyone has to share this month!