Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Change

Hey everyone, it's Amy! With all the change that is happening in our world right now (wasn't the inauguration amazing yesterday?) it is making me want to document my everyday, my family's everyday. Things change so quickly, and I want to make sure I remember what our day-to-day was like. I decided to look around the world-wide web to see what inspo I could find...take a gander:

this one from Noel Hyman is really cute.

this from Kelly Noel makes me happy, too!

I *might* have something up my sleeve using the Feb kit, but I'm not saying a word! Hope this inspires you to scrap your everyday...because things change at the blink of an eye! (:

3 comments:

Haberdawoman said...

Absolutely adorable.
Makes me want to scrap right now but I have to get ready for work :) ???Thanks for sharing.

Tara said...

Really cute ideas. I keep meaning to do a cute little album like that but never get around to it (like so many other things!).

pickmepam said...

harpers makes me happy!
an easy way to doc. the highlights.