Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Some business...

I. can't. stop. making. banners.

There, I said it. Totally true. The above is made with the February Project kit that is all Valentine--and it will be available to the public for purchase tomorrow!! Can't wait to share...

I have to say a little something about the crops, because things have gone a little crazy with sign ups. The February 7th AND the March 7th crops are both SOLD OUT. I have added all that I can at this point and have started a wait list, but I really can't hold any more. Due to the influx of email, I am considering adding another crop on March 28th. If you are interested in attending that date, please email me at Turay413@gmail.com so I can see if there are enough people to hold an additional crop. The time and cost would remain the same--$25 for the day from 10am until midnight. Thanks so much for your enthusiasm--it is good to see so many new people join us!!

Enjoy your day !!

1 comment:

pickmepam said...

love, love, love the banner!
can't wait for the crop next month!