Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Christmas Crafts

I know lots of you ladies are crafters, especially this time of year! Today I thought I'd share a few I saw at a recent craft show...

M&M sleeves with adorable little toppers. Cute idea for a child's classroom!
Beautiful felt garlands. You can see another version here (and Ali Edward's version here.)

Ribbon Trees. Great way to use up your stash, too!

A beautiful mix of vintage and new red and silver ornaments on this wreath. So pretty!!
Homemade potpouri, perfectly packaged for hostess gifts. (I purchased the whole basket!)
And you know I had to get a few of these adorable owls made from felt. Swoon!
Special thanks to my dear friend Debbie Cordes, maker of all the above crafts (except for the m&m's). Feel free to link up your fun holiday craft ideas, too! Many more will follow in the coming days...
Enjoy your Tuesday!


5 comments:

Randa said...

That owl is just so cute! I'm glad you write up all these fun, holiday crafts - such great inspiration!

Becky said...

Very cute crafts! I tried to make those trees two years ago and they did not turn out well lol.

pickmepam said...

lovin' the owl!

Anonymous said...

Your blog is so fun! I found you through Debbie Hodge's Paperclipping episode. You were here pick of the week! I totally see why!! :-) Just wondering, where do you think I could get some of the empty M&M sleeves? They are adorable!!

MamaSheg said...

I love the M&M candy favors. I'd love to make some of these for my daughter's preschool class. Where do you get the candy sleeves or how do you make them? Would love any tips you have. Thanks so much! Love the blog. Just hopped over from Paperclipping. XOXO