Friday, January 20, 2012

CHA Wish List

So, in the midst of prepping a house to sell, putting it on the market, selling it, packing, moving to the new house, unpacking, one doesn't have much time to think about getting new scrappy supplies.

I haven't bought a single thing since last June. (Well, except for a couple of packs of Thickers that were 50% off at A.C. Moore--one can never have too manyThickers, I say). Which means I missed all the cool stuff that came out at the last CHA.

I don't actually need anything (and could probably scrap for the rest of my life with what's in my scrap room), but isn't it fun to wish? Plus I still have my birthday money from last September burning a hole in my pocket.

Here are some things I put on my list while scoping out the sneak peeks for the upcoming CHA:

This collection, by Little Yellow Bicycle. The colors make me smile, and I'm a sucker for polka dots.


These papers by My Mind's Eye. Love. Love the colors. Love the patterns. I can see using the tickets and the circle images as embellishments, so they'll go a long way.


How cool are these wood clock faces by Prima? I must have them.


How fun is this October Afternoon collection? Love their stuff.


The colors and patterns in this Teresa Collins collection are so pretty.


And these Tim Holtz stamps are so cool. I want them because I just can never seem to do all those cool, artsy, misty, stampy, techniquey things on my background, and these might do the trick for me.



Love the pretty images in this Cosmo Cricket collection.


And this one, also from Cosmo Cricket, mainly because I'm obsessed with tea.

I love My Mind's Eye. Their collections always have a wonderful assortment, and this one's no exception. Love the mix of neutrals and brights here.


I'm not sure why, but the flying pig on this Graphic 45 paper strikes my fancy. Have no idea what I'd ever use it on, but I want it!

These fun elements by Jenni Bowlin.


And these papers, also by Jenni Bowlin. Love the colors. Love the polka dots.



And because one can never have too many border punches...



So what's on your list?



4 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

I love what you love Debbi!!!

jamie said...

me too!!!!!
love them all.
but you really got me at 'october afternoon'!
~j

pickmepam said...

love the wood clock faces! very cool.
good luck with selling the house!

Ryzmomplus2 said...

So many things to love! Including that October afternoon and Cosmo!