Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Book of Aunts

I got a special request to share my Book of Aunts. So here goes!

The book goes together quite easily.  I can't wait to add my photos.  To say that I'm behind is a gross understatement.  But I'll get to it...


Above:  The inside cover.  Love Dear Lizzy's stuff. 

The entire book is hindged on a binder clip that is attached to the right side of the hard cover.

I plan on using the fronts AND backs to create more space for photos and journaling.
The elements in the kit are really girly and feminine, and I love that.  Perfect for female photos (or your aunts!)
Please leave any questions, I promise to answer them!

Enjoy your day!

4 comments:

jamie said...

fabulous! fabulous.
love the way the book is hinged.
love that it is an actual book.
~jamie

Tracie Livermore said...

Sp neat!!! What are the dimensions of the book? Do you have more unfinished books available? And/Or where do you find the binder clip? =)Thanks! T

Tracie Livermore said...

So*

Trish said...

Hi Tracie--Sorry, I don't have any extra books available. The pages measure 5x7. The binder clips are Tim Holtz, but I'd recommend doing a Google search for them (they come in all sizes & colors!)