Thursday, May 17, 2012

Washi Swap


I may or may not have a Washi tape addiction.  I can neither confirm nor deny it.

What I can share is that I'm not alone.  Far from it, in fact.  Above, you'll see these tiny wooden dowls that were purchased by my friend, Amy. 

On Saturday, she and I swapped a ton of our Washi.  She thought to use these wooden dowls, and to wrap a good strand of tape around the pegs.  This way, we'd have our own little taste of the mini spools, and make our dollars stretch.  I have to say, it worked out perfectly.  I hope you try it with one of your obsessive/compulsive friends, too!  :)  One can never have too much Washi, right?

Enjoy your day!!


7 comments:

Kim Ryden said...

Never enough washi...never! :)

Amy said...

You can never confirm or deny? Look at the jar woman! I can definitely confirm your addiction for all your loyal readers!

Unknown said...

Addiction? I think not. Well prepared for any crafting challenge is what I say. Great idea.

Gina M said...

What a great idea. I have quite a bit of washi, but I always want more. Just can't justify it. This would be a perfect solution if I had another like minded addict to share with!

Gina M said...

What a great idea. I have quite a bit of washi, but I always want more. Just can't justify it. This would be a perfect solution if I had another like minded addict to share with!

Anonymous said...

great way to add some washi tape to the WIP kits :)

Amy in OKC

Ryzmomplus2 said...

hahaha look at the jar after it was passed around the room twice for everyone to use!