Monday, December 10, 2012

Photo Ornaments.

When you love photos, you find ways to interject them into your life.  At Christmastime, in particular, I find this to be true.  Today, I wanted to share a few of my favorite photo ornament ideas, so you can add them to your holiday decor...
(above found at Artful Affirmations here.)
This vintage photo tree is similar to the two i have in my home.  I LOVE having a special place to remember loved ones that have passed away, but actively in our hearts and memory.
(Above photo found at Our Happy Little Nest Here.)
I am doing several of these ornaments this year.  Inside, I've added a bunch of flake snow to add to the season a bit.  I love how you simply roll a photo and ribbon, and you're done.  Can't get any easier than that!

Enjoy your day!
 

No comments: